Specialist Homelessness Services Program
Supporting women, men, children, families
If you feel unsafe call 000 immediately
ACCOMMODATION AND OUTREACH SUPPORT PROGRAM.
Specialist Homelessness Services Program. (women, men, children, families).This service supports people and their children who are homeless or at risk of losing their home, by:
- providing case management – a Case Manager will assist to identify and assess needs, and help to set and achieve goals.
- providing expertise about homelessness, housing, and housing products.
- providing crisis accommodation in the women’s refuge.
- facilitating access to temporary accommodation.
- providing access to transitional accommodation.
- providing assistance to access financial support.
- providing a Rapid Rehousing Response.
- assisting to secure and sustain longer term housing.
- advocating with real estate agents and landlords.
- providing brokerage funds to help gain or maintain a tenancy.
- referring to other specialist services; both internally and externally.
- providing emotional and psychological support.
- providing emergency relief in the form of grocery and personal care packages.
- assisting with safety planning.
- assisting people and their children to be safe.
- providing group work activities to assist people to gain and maintain tenancies within the private rental market.